Pinterest Weekly Roundup: 4 October 2014

October screams so many celebrations! Octoberfest, Halloween and more parties! My calendar is filled mostly with work datelines, and weddings.

If you a frequent home or rockafellas party planner like me, inspiration shall hit us first. Look around or surf online to find out what are people doing, what can be done, what perks up the night, and what makes it memorable till it becomes a topic for the next gathering.

No doubt I have my own resources online when it comes to party ideas, food recipes, favour boxes, party games to impress the guest and all. But at the end of the day, I still come back to Pinterest as it is so easy to navigate everything I need in one site.




Follow us on Pinterest here to see the amazing picks we've pinned on our boards!


0 comments: