Have you ever felt that your skin is dull and dry, and yet, you don’t like the slick texture of moisturizer?
Well, we have had days like that, and honestly, the humid weather nowadays isn’t a big help to our complexion. Ladies, listen up!
We’ve been making homemade scrubs for years, and personally, it works wonders! Not only are the ingredients affordable, you can customize your fruit scrub, aromatherapy scrub, or floral scrub! Say goodbye to money down the drain and flaky skin!
Brown Sugar Body Scrub
You will need:
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 40ml baby oil / essential oil of your choice
- 3 tbsp honey
- Glass jar for storage
|Here, we use baby oil with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera|
|Organic raw honey|
1. Pour brown sugar into a clean and dry bowl. We will be using this bowl to do the mixing (so make sure it’s big enough!)
2. Pour in honey and mix until well-combined.
3. Slowly drizzle in the oil, and mix the scrub. You can add more oil depending on the consistency you prefer.
4. Pour scrub into the glass jar, and it’s done! Alternatively, it works well as a gift for your BFF!
Use the scrub gently on dry areas such as knees, heels, and elbows. You can even use the scrub all over your body, if you like.
Your skin will never be the same again. Say hello to new smooth and supple skin!
We hope you enjoy this homemade recipe. If you have any feedback or know of other scrub recipes, we would love to try them out!