Weekly Playlist: Rhythm of Love




Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and we can’t get enough how strong the vibe is. 
Plan a romantic night out, call up your friends and arrange a slumber party, or have a blockbuster night! 

We just want to take this opportunity to thank all our readers who believed in us. So, we hope you will anticipate this lovely playlist that brings you the best love songs of all time back then and now, and it will be your greatest accompaniment to this week’s celebration!

  • Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
  • Have I Told You Lately - Van Morrison
  • Saving All My Love for You - Whitney Houston
  • The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
  • I’ll Be There - The Jackson 5
  • Rhythm Of Love - Plain White T's
  • That's The Way It Is - Céline Dion
  • One in a Million - Ne-yo 
  • Everything I do - Brian Adams 
  • Endless Love - Diana Ross & Lionel Richie 
  • Crazy - Patsy Cline 
  • How Do I Live - LeAnn Rimes 
  • Love Song - Sara Bareilles 
  • If I fell- The Beatles 
  • Woman - John Lennon
Click here to play the Rhythm of Love playlist.

0 comments: