|Rudolph In Love|
This week, the tunes get a little love struck. Admit it; we love some corniness from time to time.
While you are busy planning or preparing for the holidays, many things has been going around!
Meet someone new during Christmas shopping, looking at your best friend all these while in a romantic way, walked into a cafe and a gentlemen buys you a latte, looking across the bar and saw someone giving you the wink.
So many coincidences, and how could that not be love struck?
Whether you’ve found that special someone (lucky you!) or have yet to find the right person, this playlist will bring back those sweet times. We carefully select these songs which suits both young and old, in case you have unexpected guests! So go ahead and enjoy this soulful playlist, which we are sure to impress, even Mrs. Doubtfire!
- Somewhere Only We Know - Lily Allen
- Paris - Karen Souza
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer - Babyface
- You Are My Special Angel - Bobby Vinton
- Hold You In My Arms - Ray Lamontage
- You Can't Hurry Love - Phil Collins
- Way Back Into Love - Hugh Grant & Haley Bennett
- Something Like Olivia - John Mayer
- Little Things - Pomplamoose
- It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Bublé
Listen to 'Rudolph In Love' here.